Corporate Friends Scheme
Our Corporate Friends Scheme is an invaluable opportunity for companies and individual donors from the Defence industry to show their support for our Forces and their families.
Sign up for our email newsletter to get our latest news in your inbox
The scheme was launched by the then Minister for Defence Procurement, Lord Bach on 9th June 2004 offering a chance to develop long-term relationships with the companies that support us.
Through the scheme SSAFA delivers something back for your donations and commitment offering unique opportunities tailored to the Defence and Security Industry.
We are excited to welcome several new Corporate Friends in 2016. Contact us to find out how to join.
Corporate Friends Opportunities
- Attendance at five or more Corporate Friends Receptions a year, with keynote speakers on defence issues
- Networking opportunities and building connections to enhance your business
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities
- Priority invitations to SSAFA events including the Defence Industry Dinner
- Regular updates about SSAFA’s life changing work and engagement with key stakeholders
- Builds your Corporate Social Responsibility policy
- Reinforces a positive image for your company and enhances staff morale.